Tuesday 12 May 2015

Fleet foxes and yoga

So people today went from up - 'Yes I can do this', to down - 'it's such a lovely sunny day and though I don't want a drink today how in the name of jaysus can I do this forever?' Then it went up, then down, then up again and so on.  I went to my third AA meeting last night. People seem lovely but there's an air of going to mass about it all! Still,  I'll sick to it and see where it all goes. Think things might fall into place the more I go. Lovely husband is In fine fettle too, he thinks he might be delighted I've decided to give up me aul sins. Am still in what feels like limbo land. And still swinging between 'ah it wasn't that bad' and 'nah. It was. It was shit'
On the plus side I was very thankful for my amazing yoga teacher and the Fleet Foxes today. In no particular order.
Not a post full of excitment but that's where it's at.
Keep it real people, that's the only way we can tell what the truth is.
xx

2 comments:

  1. I'm 14 days in, found you through Mummy was a Secret Drinker blog. I didn't know there was a universe of women out there trying their best to be AF! Your blog is my second one to follow...as these are the early days for me, I am reading early beginnings, over and over. I want to be free! Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lia, yes there's a world of us out here. Keep going Lia and all you have to do is. not. drink. Oh and mind yourself and make sure you have something everyday to treat yourself. This is massive, 8 months in and I'm loving it! And feel SO free. xxx Thanks for following.

    ReplyDelete